CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Airplane!

I was sitting in my dr's very full waiting room with my 3 yr old daughter surrounded by senior citizens. I gave my daughter her crayon roll I made and she started to draw a mommy. When she was done she started to explain her drawing.

"Look mommy I drew you. I drew eyes, and a nose, and hair. You're sitting on the potty." Then very loudly so not even one hard of hearing senior could miss it, she said "Ohh! I forgot to draw the poop hole!"

And Then:

Once while picking up my 4 yo son at the end of the day from preschool I got busy talking to the teacher and wasn't watching my son who had volunteered to carry mommy's purse. Then I heard "Look I made an airplane". I turned around to see his airplane was made of a tampon with a pad across the top for wings.

visit www.aebaby.etsy.com a boutique for mom & baby

1 comment:

The Mommy said...

OMG, that's the funniest thing I've EVER heard!!!!!!!!! I heart your kids and I don't even know them! HEHEEE!