CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 14, 2008

This weeks Cafemom Etsy Mom featured artist is:


scratch_n_sniff for her entry in our Red White and Blue theme!



USA Patriotic Red White and Blue Bracelet

Unique Charm Bracelets & Earrings for Everyday Life
oogieboogiemom's Shop Announcement
I sell hand crafted original charm bracelets and other jewelry for any occasion. My bracelets are one-of-a-kind, never duplicated. Some are similar, but never exactly the same. The length of any bracelet can be adjusted. If you see something you like, but want in a different color, simply let me know. Have something specific in mind, drop me a line and I'll let you know what I can do for you.




Here is just a small sampling of her wonderful creations she has to offer!


















No comments: