CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

7PolkaDots Crochet Baby and Bassinet Tutorial

From 7PolkaDots on Etsy, a member of the Cafemom Team!


These are my Baby Doll and Convertible Baby Bassinet Bag patterns. These are patterns I created early on and I do plan on creating some new ones hopefully soon.

I really hope you all enjoy these patterns for your personal use. Please do not use these patterns to make items for resale or in any way make a profit without my express written permission. Also please don't post any of these patterns to your blog but you can link to this bog if you like. If you have any questions regarding anything that you see here, the patterns, or if you would like limited permissions, please email me at etsy7polkadots@aol.com.

Click on the links below to download



Thanks for sharing your fabulous tutorials 7PolkaDots! Check out her shop HERE!

No comments: