CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Party in Style with Baby Kays Boutique!

Congratulations to Baby Kays Boutique (babykaysboutique.etsy.com) for winning our Theme, "Party in Style". Her winning entry was this beautiful applique'd and embroidered Cupcake Birthday Shirt.


These are not currently in Baby Kay's Shop but she says she can do them for a special order upon request.

I did take a while to check out her shop, and I am in love with some of her things. If you have a little girl you love dressing up... you'll love Baby Kays! Here are a few of the things I found:

I found this outfit, Perfect for Valentines!

Did I mention.... the price is only $35?! That is amazing to me, I know how much work went into this!
Girls Custom VALENTINES day twirlskirt outfit


And another Valentines outfit, this one is an adorable Romper!

Valentines Day Funky Hearts Romper


And one more for ANYDAY....

This one would be adorable for Valentines too, but after that can be worn all summer, then into the fall and winter with a long sleeve shirt underneath..... this is really more for your money!
Monogrammed A-Line hearts dress


And I saved the cutest (cutest little model btw) for last:


What Princess dosen't need this romper???
Every girl is a PRINCESS romper

I hope you guys check out Baby Kays Boutique I have personally gotten two items from her and her craftmanship is amazing... She truly is great!

1 comment:

Stevie Jean said...

It's great to see a CMEM blog!!! I've added your blog to mine and I would love to be added to this one! Keep up the greatwork...:)
Stevie
sugarlovehoney@esty