CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Meet Bonnie Lass Boutique!

Introducing Bonnie Lass Boutique!

"My name is Tara and I am a married 26yr old mother of two. I love making hair bows for little girls including my own. I think they are absolutely timeless and the picture of childhood.
I began making bows for my daughter to match her different outfits and soon realized I could do the same for myself. That is why you will see accessories for girls and women in my shop.

I put forth a great amount of time and effort creating quality products...that not only I would wear but also my children, family and friends...I would not ship a product to a customer that I didn't first find acceptable to someone I know personally :) "

Here are a few items from her shop!


No comments: