CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Meet "The Staff" behind the Cafemom Etsy Moms Group

If you curious as to who is actually "behind the curtain" over at Cafemom Etsy Moms, then here is a nice introduction to all three of us!

First, I would like to introduce you to myself, Kristie aka Rockerchic. I've been a member of Cafemom for about a year now, and I started the Etsy Moms group as soon as I became a member of Etsy. I love the camaraderie of Cafemom and especially among the Etsy community.

I am a 29 year old Mother of one beautiful 2 year old girl. I have been married to her father, for around 5 years. I am the "group owner" or founder. I have an Etsy Shop that can be found at: http://rockerchic.etsy.com .
I love to sew things for kids, especially these frilly little dresses! My daughter loves to model my creations too! I come from a long line of crafters and sewers. Self expression through craft is a way my family comes together. It is our "bond" among the women in the family. If we don't have anything else to talk about, we can always talk about sewing, or crafting. We think it's better than gossip!

Next, I would love to introduce you to a close personal friend of mine Donna, aka ddpool (group admin). Donna has an etsy shop at: http://donnalpool.etsy.com
I love all the things in Donna's shop, and she is my personal supplier for promo magnets, keychains, and pocket mirrors. She can put almost any image on any of these things and make it custom for you!

More than being my friend, Donna is an incredibly talented woman! She is a married mother of two, and she can tell you the most incredible stories of her life! She was a free lance photographer and a writer! She is still very, very good at her photography, you can even find some of her original photography in her Etsy store, my favorite ones are of Sebastion!

She has two daughters, one of which has an Etsy page also!

You can find her daughter's Etsy page at:

http://thepinksamurai.etsy.com

It really is amazing that Donna has taught her daughters how to craft also!



And the other Group Admin to our group is Meg. Meg has an Etsy shop at:
http://simplesilhouttes.etsy.com

Meg has two beatiful daughters, one two and one three. They are some of the prettiest girls I've ever seen!
She started her Etsy experience with a jewelry shop called Baubles and Bliss and she had some fantastic stuff! She has since started the Simple Silhouettes, digitally created or enhanced photos, and they are amazing!

Meg says that she simply enjoys creating these digital photos and her shop is super cool!
Here is a pic of the kids that she has done, and you can have one made of your children too if you would like!


All three of us would like to extend a warm welcome to you to join our group at:

Cafemom Etsy Moms Group

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog!

No comments: