CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

This Weeks Featured Cafemom Etsy Moms Artist, OurLittleHouse

OurLittleHouse is the winner of the theme, Most Creative:

One of my favorite new shops in the Etsy Moms group!

Ourlittlehouse is an active member of our group and she is always sharing her newest creations!

She won our contest with her mint ten turned Pill Box! I think this is just AMAZING!



Polymer Clay Peacock Tin

After taking a look in her shop, I ran across some of the cutest things! I found this Fairy set for girls:





Baby Fairy Fairie three piece imagination outfit hat, blanket tutu size 3 6 9 months great for photos



And I even ran across this adorable Pillowcase dress!


OOAK Boutique Punk Rock girl pillowcase dress upcycled EtsyMoms size 4 5 6 black gingham hot pink with matching hair bow



I found this Pillowcase dress and matching hairbow set too!


Vintage pillow case embroidered slip dress with matching bow flowers cream OOAK etsymoms size 2 3 4 5

I definately agree that Ourlittlehouse deserved to win the "Most Creative" contest!

I hope you check our her shop at:

http://OurLittleHouse.etsy.com

No comments: