CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 19, 2008

This week's Cafemom Etsy Moms featured artist is.....

ANITA'S CRAFTY CREATIONS!!!
for her entry in our PAMPER ME theme:


Creme Brulee w/ Banana Cream Icing Soap




AnitaCraftyCreations's Shop Announcement

I am your humble host Anita and thank you for visting Anita's Crafty Creations, located in Essex, Maryland by way of Washington, DC!My goal is to make sure that you, the customer, are well satisfied with our Handmade products and that you enjoy the whole experience of using bath and body products that are healthy, moisturizing, non-irritating and safe for your skin. With most of my soaps I do either a CPHP (Crock Pot Hot Process) or CP (Cold Process) method and they both give off great lathering properties. I also try not to use color in my soaps to avoid allergies, but I will note if a soap has it included. All soaps are made without animal fats or lard!I will also have a range of new products that I will showcase daily, so keep a look out!If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact me before placing your order and I will gladly answer any questions.

I am also a proud Cafemom member; Mommy2life, hope to see you there!

What's in the making:~

Creme' Brulee Bar Soap and Bath Salt ~Blue Hawaiian Bar Soap, Bath Salt and Body Scrub~Chai Tea Bar Soap, Bath Salt and Body Scrub~Pink Sugar Bar Soap, Bath Salt and Body Scrub~Strawberry Melon Bath Salt and Body Scrub Only~Moon and Stars Men Bar Soap~Sage and Citrus Men Bar Soap

Here are just a few items from Anita's Crafty Creations Etsy Shop:

Banana Cream Cupcake Bath Bombs


Sugar Cookies Bubbling Bath Salts

Orange Cream Mojito Lip Balm

No comments: