CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 16, 2008

This week's Cafemom Etsy Moms featured artists for our BUG OUT theme are....

BABYKAYSMOM for her Busy Bee Twirl Skirt and Tank outfit.




Custom Designed Children's Clothes

babykaysboutique's Shop Announcement
♥WELCOME♥ Thank you for stopping by Baby Kay's!I take great pride in each custom item I design. I do hope you see something you like or if you have a clothing creation in mind but just cant find it simply send me a custom request!
Look for these Baby Kay's Patterns..coming soon!- Pants and Capri Pattern- Twirl Skirt Pattern- Inserting Snaps into Rompers- How to Make a Ruffle~*~ Buy 1, Get 1 half off on all my patterns! ~*~

Little Bees Round top and Capris Outfit...available in any size


M2M Little Bees Button Covered Hair Clip


and gvillekilnbilly for her dragonfly mug!!

SheaClay Pottery

sheaclay's Shop Announcement
Welcome to SheaClay Pottery- Fine art for your table.I create my pottery on the wheel and alter, carve, stamp and/or decorate it by hand. I use food safe, lead free glazes and non toxic stoneware clay, which is then high fired for durability, suitable for use in the oven, dishwasher and microwave. My pots are meant to be given, used, and enjoyed!You can find out more about me and my work at http://www.sheaclay.com/Proud member of Cafe Etsy Moms- check out cemforcharity.etsy.com 100% of profits from cemforcharity sales goes to rotating charities. The current charity is March of Dimes. I'm offering a 10% discount on any item in this shop that is combined with an order for one of my items in the cemforcharity shop- each item to be shipped together to one address.Thanks for shopping! Stop back often, as I will be adding items hot from the kiln!

Blue Skies from now on


Lotta Latte or Lunch


Cool Moss mugs, pair

No comments: