CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2008

This Week's Cafemom Etsy Moms Featured Artist is....

SydneysMommy7 of Precious Angel Bows....for her entry in our Back 2 School theme!!!


Bio
I am a stay at home mom to my daughter age 4. I became interested in making bows because I could not find anything that I really loved for my "precious angel." I decided to start selling bows after I realized how much I loved making them and that my daughter could only wear so many. Each bow is carefully assembled by me. I take great pains to assure quality. All layered bows are hand sewn securely and all ends are heat sealed to prevent fraying. I will do custom color bows upon request to match any outfit. I also do basic bow holders and bow boards.




Stop by Precious Angel Bows and check out her sweet variety of Precious Bows!!!
All our items are crafted with the utmost attention to quality, durability and detail so you can purchase with confidence. My "quality control department" or my 4 year old daughter has put our bows through many tests and they hold up very well. All of our items are 100% guaranteed. From a pet free smoke free home! Thanks again, and please check back for new items:)

BOOOOOO Halloween Layered Boutique Bow

No comments: