CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 29, 2008

This week's CEM featured artists: AeBaby & Emily 514

AeBaby's entry in our Mellow Yellow theme:



Ae Baby

a place with whimsical, posh and custom choices
aebaby's Shop Announcement
Thanks for visiting ae baby. Here you will find a variety of unique items for Mom, baby and tot. Lots of care and detail go into every piece so you can be sure that everything will be perfect. Special requests are always welcome, please convo me or see my alchemy page. I'm very happy to be a part of the Etsy community and a member of Etsymom and the CafeMom Teams.





Britax Marathon Replacement Car Seat Cover






Emily514's entry:



Little Daisy Designs

~*~Sweet clothing for your little sweetie~*~
littledaisydesigns's Shop Announcement
***Tomorrow, 9/29, I will be posting a few samples for sale...I have a couple of knot dresses, a few peasant tops, a couple of pairs of lounge pants, a matryoshka appliqued top, and a couple of halloween dresses that I will be putting up in specific sizes for a discounted price...so keep an eye on my shop for a great deal! If you are curious to see if I have a certain item in a size you want, go ahead and send me a convo and I'll save it for you if I have it!******9/12 - Yes, the new knot dresses are named for Beatles songs :) ******9/2 - My cupcake dresses are on sale! Normally $28, so they are a great deal right now! Do you need a birthday dress for your little girl? They're perfect!***Check out my profile for my store info, and see my Shop Policies for information about wholesale orders, custom orders, and other important things.Most importantly, THANK YOU for your business and for visiting my shop! I have the best customers ever!

Happy Halloween Knot Dress - Custom 12 18 2 3 4 5

Wild Fruit Apron Skirt - Zebra with Pink - Apples and Pears - Custom size 12 18 24 2 3 4 5

No comments: