CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Those moments your never really prepared for...

Are usually the ones that are the most embarrassing!
We're going to start a new topic in our blog from time to time of a few of our Mom's most embarrassing moments.... We are sure you'll enjoy reading about all of the red faced moments our Mommas have been through.

Today's Momma is Manda5463 she is the Momma behind Turtle Girl Crafts on Etsy.
Here is her story:

Last week I was on a mini girls week with my friend, her mum, and my daughter. We were in the Cape and we were in this little country store. My DD has acid reflux so she spits up alot.

I was looking at all these little knick knacks, and I hear a plop of liquid hit something. I look down, she had spit up (it was actually a little bit more than the normal spit up amount) right into a basket of glass votive candle holders.

I WAS MORTIFIED!

No comments: