CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Meet TheBlushingIvy!

We are The Blushing Ivy, and we're glad you stopped by! The Blushing Ivy is 2 sisters; Tricia is a stay at home mom, and Jennifer is a housewife. Together, we bring a ton of creative background and come up with some amazing and beautiful projects.

Tricia:
I am a wife and mother of two. My daughter is 10 and my son is 7. I fell in love with craft making at a very young age, my household when I was young was full of making crafts. I just recently started hand painting and instantly found a passion in it. Naturally when I found out about Etsy I thought WHY NOT?

Jennifer:
I am a newlywed, and sister in law to Tricia. My background in crafts is very extensive. My mother, along with her best friend spend years and years at various craft fairs selling some of their work! So naturally, I pick up on the creative techniques from her. When I became a part of the family, I not only fell in love with my (now) husband, but his family too. We all have so much in common and often spend free time doing different projects.

You'll typically find us and the rest of our family hanging out at our parent's home on the weekends. We use this time to catch up since we last saw each other (which usually isn't very long), play board games, barbecue, and share in the humor that we all bring out in each other.

You can find Jennifer and Tricia HERE and HERE!

As always, here's a few of my personal favs from their shops!

No comments: