CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Cozy Cabin Crafts, Where do you find your inspiration?

I find my inspiration from my fellow crafty mommas. I spend the majority of my day browsing Etsy to see all the awesome creations. It is very addicting to look lol. I love to sew and knit. I am addicted to buying new fabric. I cannot wait to get that fabric home, in the wash, ironed, pattern cut out and ready to sew, to see the end result. I find my items to be pretty basic compared to other items I see on Etsy, but seeing those outstanding creations inspires me bigtime to do what I do and I love it. Sewing & knitting makes me happy. Keeps me busy and I hope my daughter will love to sew as much as I do. Nothing says more than giving or receiving an item that was handmade. Handmade items are special gifts that have a lot of time and love put into them. It is also inspiring to get a reaction out of people everytime my daughter wears one of the outfits I made. That's inspiring!! I hope to advance in my sewing skills as there are some neat ass things on Etsy that simply amaze the heck out of me!!! (can I say ass?) sorry. lol Ok I am done. Did I even answer the question? lol :O)





No comments: