CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 4, 2008

JenolaStyle, Where do you find your inspiration?

I started sewing a lot a few years ago when I had a hard time finding skirts for my daughter that were appropriate for a 4 year old. I made a couple skirts for her, and people loved them. I originally started sewing and I had no idea what I was going to do with my stuff. The bags came about when I made one for my sister and people liked it also. I taught a class at church on how to make them. We talked (my sister and I) about doing craft shows, but we never actually did any until the end of last year. I also started making a ton of bibs and stuff when my little guy was about 6 months. I mostly get my inspiration from my kids and my neices and nephews.

www.jenolastyle.com


jenolastyle.etsy.com

No comments: