CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Tadpole Designs, Where do you get your inspiration?

Where do I get my inspiration?
I started to make my jewelry about 4 years ago after my mom passed away. It became an outlet for me. I have recently added catagories to my shop that are dedicated to the strong women in my life who have taught me lessons in life. The Susan Collection is dedicated to my mom. She loved to garden and collected fairies so it is a whimsical collection. The Leighton Collection is dedicated to my beautiful daughter. She is girly and fun and so are these pieces of jewelry. The Jackie Collection is dedicated to my mother-in-law. She loves giraffes and gardening so these pieces are earthy with animal print accents. The Lisa Collection is dedicated to my best friend who supports me in everything I do. She is bold and fun and funky and so are the items in this collection. The Roberta Collection is for my Aunt Bobbie who has survived breast cancer. This collection features breast cancer awareness ribbons. I plan to add a catagory for mens pieces in the near future. It will be dedicated to my wonderful husband Richard. Please check out my shop Tadpole Designs. I will be adding listings on a regular basis.

No comments: